Get In touch with Us today to learn about all opportunities we offer!
Beasley, Mitchell & Co. is looking for experienced accountants to add to our CPAs, Bookkeepers, Receptionists, and Auditors. If you have the knowledge or experience and are seeking employment with a fast-growing company, please apply today.
Position Designation: Non-Exempt
Division: Administrative Services
Compensation: $10.00 - $12.00
Position Summary: Receptionist provides support services to accounting staff, managers, and partners. Updating and, maintaining data tracking systems, processing & typing correspondence, reports, filing, ordering and stocking supplies. Opens and distributes daily mail. Interacts with clients in person and on the phone. Responsible for communicating client requests to staff and partners. Needs to be organized to keep projects on track. Operates the firm’s telephone system. For some positions, previous office experience or training is required.
Organizational Relationships: Reports to Senior Administrative Staff Requirements: Proficiency in related word processing, spreadsheet and database computer software.
Other Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Be prompt, efficient, and organized when carrying out all tasks
- Be courteous, pleasant, and helpful, especially when dealing with clients
- Be professionally dressed
- Maintain a neat and organized work environment for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Maintain the strict confidentiality of the firm’s clients and business transaction
Assignments: Receptionists are expected to provide support services for the accounting staff, in addition to completing tasks assigned by the Senior Administrative Specialist. Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Operating the firm’s telephone system, directing calls, and receiving visitors to the office
- Schedules appointments and call to confirm appointments
- Processing financial statements, tax returns, and other projects
- Using computer software and relational databases to perform necessary functions
- Keeps copier machines filled with paper
- Assisting with the inventory, ordering and receipt of office supplies
- Maintaining adequate supplies of all internal forms and checklists
- Monitoring and posting all outgoing mail
- Serving liquid refreshments to clients or guests on request
- Processing and binding proposals
- Package financial statements and call clients for pick up
- Take responsibility for packages left for client pick up
- Ability to follow Beasley, Mitchell & Co., Personnel Policy Manual and IT Manual
Send us your Resume!
Pay Us a Visit at One of Our Offices
Las Cruces, New Mexico
509 S. Main St. Suite A Las Cruces NM 88001
- 575 528 6700
El Paso, Texas
4487 N. Mesa St. Suite 101 El Paso TX 79912
- 915 702 3931